Find a branch near you
Request a call-back
Ready to discuss your purifying needs?
Submit your details and one of our specialists will get back to you.
Produce healthy, alkaline and remineralised water for direct in-line connection to kitchen prep bowl or main tap.
● In-line high flow point-of-use filter.
Water treatment media:
● Active Ceramics with NSF 42 approval.
● Dirt, rust and suspended matter,
● Most organic chemicals and compounds including THM’s (Trihalomethanes),
● Hormones, toxins and detergents including herbicides, pesticides and chloramines,
● Ceramics prevent re-growth or breeding of bacteria, fungi or algae within the cartridge, and
● Trace heavy metals, incl. Copper, Aluminium, Mercury Zinc and more.
● For municipal water. Do not use water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality,
● Supplied with 10mm or 3/8″ stiff stem with relevant adaptors for easy use with flexible/braided hoses,
● 6lt/min flow rate maximum,
● 7 bar maximum pressure,
● Up to 12 months life span with normal water quality and usage,
● 10,000lt capacity with normal water quality and usage, and
● Unit dimensions: 190mm x 50mm.
Complete installation guide available on www.ecopurefilters.com